Trauma Scene Clean Up
Do you have a biohazard situation that you need to have cleaned and sanitized? SAS Cleaning and Restoration provides rapid service for professional crime scene or trauma scene clean up when and where you need it. We've been in the restoration business for 1 years, and worked with many families and businesses to restore their property after a crime, death or injury.
24/7 Trauma Clean Up
Professional and Respectful Trauma Cleanup
When trauma has occurred on your property, whether it was the loss of a loved one or a matter of spilled biological fluids, you are dealing with a delicate situation. You need a professional restoration professional who can arrive quickly and clean up the mess while being respectful and discrete.
The cleaning crews at SAS Cleaning and Restoration are experienced in delivering prompt and professional service as we restore your property. Items that cannot be restored will be safely disposed of. Items that can be cleaned will be cleaned, sanitized and deodorized. SAS Cleaning and Restoration will remove all physical traces of the trauma that occurred. Call (571) 206-4304 now for service.
SAS Cleaning and Restoration's Trauma Scene Restoration Process
- Call (571) 206-4304 24/7 for immediate service
- Responders will arrive at the scene promptly
- Affected areas will be isolated
- All biohazard materials will be safely disposed of
- SAS Cleaning and Restoration complies with all OSHA and health regulations
- We work with authorities on crime scenes
- We handle all the insurance paperwork for you
Your Safety Comes First
SAS Cleaning and Restoration will clean any trauma scene quickly, professionally and with safety as our #1 priority.
First, the affected area will be cordoned off to ensure safety. Any belongings or items contaminated by bodily fluids, tissue, or other potentially pathogenic substances are cleaned, sanitized and disposed of if necessary.
SAS Cleaning and Restoration: Complete Property Restoration After Trauma
- We assess your emergency and recommend a plan to remediate it
- We ensure that the trauma area is professionally and thoroughly sanitized and deodorized
- We clean or fully remove (if necessary) all contaminated surfaces and items
- We safely dispose of all bio-hazardous materials
- Call (571) 206-4304 to restore your property and your peace of mind